CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Bridal Party: Flower Girl and Ring Bearers

Brian and Jess are honored and privileged to have asked the Farrar children to fill the essential positions of Flower Girl and Ring Bearer(s).

Jessica and I are lucky enough to get to babysit these kids every now and then. It's a lot of fun because the kids are great. They love to play outside, use their imagination and create dramatic puppet shows. Jessica has been baby-sitting them for several years now and I used to hear stories about how funny the two boys were. Then Mia came along and the saying "the more the merrier" was solidified again. I only got to know them this past year and I've loved it. Gavin, 9, and Aiden, 6, are the big brothers of the family. Their little sister Mia, 2, is a little bundle of curly-haired fun who just wants to play with her brothers. Together, they might be the cutest group of kids ever. When I first asked them if they were excited about being in the wedding, Mia just looked at me and exclaimed, "I'm excited to be in the wedding Brian!" Then the boys looked at each other, then back to me and Gavin said, "Yeah, I guess. It's just we don't like the name Ring Bearers." So, together we brainstormed and came up with Lords of the Rings, although Aiden still hopes we'll change it to the Ring Flames. Cute, aren't they?

0 comments: